Calming Chai "Cheesecake" Minis
What you need:
· 1.5 cup raw, organic cashews soaked overnight
· ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
· 3.5-4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
· 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
· ¼ cup pure maple syrup
· ¼ cup melted coconut oil
· 3 teaspoons Moodbeli Calming Adaptogen
· 1 cup pecans
· 9 medjool dates, pits removed
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
· 12 cupcake liners
· 1 cupcake tin
What to do:
· Line the cupcake tin with the cupcake liners, set aside.
· Into a food processor add: pecans, dates, sea salt, and ground flaxseed. Pulse until all of the pecans and dates are broken down to small pieces. With your fingers grab some of the mixture and press together- it should stick pretty well together- if not, add another date or two until the mixture is sticky enough to make the crust.
· Once the crust is formed, use a tablespoon to scoop it out into the cupcake liners.
· Press the mixture down with your fingers until the bottom of the cupcake liners are covered with a flat layer of the mixture and then put in the fridge to harden.
· Into a high-speed blender (I use a Vitamix, but I have made cashew cheesecakes back when I had a nutri-bullet so I know those work too) add: soaked cashews, coconut milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut oil, and Moodbeli Calming Adaptogen. Blend on high until a delicious, creamy mixture is formed.
· Take the cupcake tin out of the fridge and pour the cashew mixture on top of the pecan/date crust until all of the cashew mixture is gone.
· Now, put the cupcake tin back into the fridge to set. Give it at least 30 minutes to an hour before devouring. Keep these cheesecakes stored in an airtight container in the fridge because they soften pretty quickly.
I would love for you to snap a photo and tag me in it if you end up making these gems. Until then, Imma keep creating healthy masterpieces in the form of treats and other thangs.
[[If you want to try some Moodbeli, you can get 20% off of your first order by using the code “RISEANDMOON” at check out. I make zero commission, but they kindly give that discount to my followers! Thank you, Moodbeli Rockstars!]]